There are several ways to get your files on the web. File transfer protocol can be implemented as a software being installed in your system or as a web-based application.
Net2FTP is an example of a web-based FTP client. It is free and easy to use. These are some features available to user:
- FTP server navigation. User have to log in to be able to browse files from different directories.
- Upload files. The user have three options to upload file:
- upload via the standard form
- upload using the upload-and-unzip functionality
- upload through Java applet
- Zip and unzip files. Net2FTP supports .zip, .tar, .gz and .tgz formats.
- File manipulation. The user can move, delete and copy files from directories to another directories or from one FTP server to another FTP server.